Open Study College – An Award-Winning College
Having celebrated our 10th anniversary this year, Open Study College are proud to call ourselves an award-winning college.
In the past decade, we have been recognised for our hard work, with this year being a particular highlight. Within the past 12 months we have received nine outstanding awards throughout different categories.
For our efforts as a business, we have received the following awards:
- Outstanding Small Business of the Year – Solihull Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards (October 2017)
- Outstanding Business of the Year – Solihull Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards (October 2017)
It is important to see that we are being appreciated for the work that we do behind the scenes. As a family-run business we work as a tight-knit unit to achieve our goals, and our business and students profit as a result.
Congratulations were also in abundance this year for our COO, Samantha Rutter, who received the following awards:
- Outstanding Business Person of the Year – Solihull Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards (October 2017)
- e-Learning COO of the Year – Corporate Vision Magazine Businesswomen Awards (October 2017)
- Corporate Vision Magazine Influential Women in Business Award (May 2017)
It is great to see Samantha setting an example for our team and our students to follow; under such a great leadership, we hope that Open Study College continue to thrive and achieve more success in the years to come.
In our opinion, the following awards show our real achievements. All the work we put in is to ensure that our students receive the best education possible and they are all happy with the outcome.
Within the education sector, we have received:
- Skills Provider of the Year – Education Investor Awards (December 2017)
- Leader of Excellence in Distance Learning – Corporate Livewire Innovation and Excellence Awards (October 2017)
- Best Online Education Platform UK – Corporate Vision Magazine Businesswomen Awards (October 2017)
- Further Education College of the Year – Education Awards (July 2017)
What’s next for us?
We are proud of what we have achieved in the past ten years and that our efforts are paying off; we hope that this is the start of more to come. For more information, check out our blog for our individual awards and past endeavours.