Equip yourself with the skills you need to succeed in 2019
What’s your new year’s resolution?
It’s tough to stick to a resolution and if you’re anything like me you’ll have given up before you’ve managed to pack up the Christmas decorations.
But it doesn’t have to be like that.
You just need a little help to make sure that 2019 is your year.
If your resolution is to get a new job for the new year then you’re up against fierce competition. In fact, in some cities there can be up to 50 people applying for each vacancy. So that’s why you need something extra to stand out from the crowd.
Adding extra skills can help you get the job you want. And you can study one of our courses from home in your spare time with full support from one of our expert tutors.
Trusted independent awards to add value to your CV
Our courses have been scrutinised and quality-assured by trusted educational institutions. And that’s because it’s easier to get a job when you have an employer recognised award on your CV.
You can choose from over 450 courses, from the comfort of your own home.
Increase your chances of getting the job you want by studying from home at your own pace with full support from a tutor
As over 73,000 people have found out, learning from home with Open Study College offers you a convenient way to improve your skills without interfering with your busy lifestyle.
You can study when you want at your own pace and enjoy full support by email from a helpful tutor.
- No strict deadlines
- No timetables
- No classes to attend
…It is the most flexible way of studying.
We’ll help you to create the perfect CV
Do you want a CV that gets results?
Our recruitment consultant can help. And when you’ve successfully completed your studies she will work with you to create a CV that demands attention and gets your foot in the door for the job you really want.
Extra skills and a professionally crafted CV to help you to get the job you want, it’s just what you need for a successful 2019.
Start studying with the UK’s fastest growing distance learning college
- Over 73,000 people have improved their skills with us
- Trusted awards including A Levels and iGCSEs
- Study from home, at your own pace
- Full support from an expert tutor
- Accredited by the British Institute For Learning & Development
- Accredited by Open and Distance Learning Quality Council
- Named Further Education College of the Year 2017 at the Education Awards
- Winners of Tutor of the Year and Small Training Provider of the Year at the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Awards 2014
- FREE NUS Extra Card
- FREE CV writing service by our Recruitment Consultant
Are you ready to kick-start your career and make this year, your year?